PC Co!nnections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here They Come...

Go down

Here They Come... Empty Here They Come...

Post by ryudo05 Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:30 am

Two years ago nagkaroon ng raid sa Lagro, Quezon City regarding sa talamak na paggamit ng Pirated Softwares specifically MS Programs like Windows and MS Office.

Today they have set another schedule to make a clean sweep of the Northern and Central Luzon of Businesses using pirated softwares.

Up to now, it is unclear for all business owners specially in the LANshop business ang coverage ng hinuhuli nila. Is it just the software developers that are members of the BSA (Business Software Alliance) or anything that has no licensed and is used commercially.

Raids is a very fearful event for all businesses lalo na sa aming maliliit na negosyo. We are trying to cope up with the requirements of the government. I know that it is really needed to have these kind of raids para maging fair sa lahat ng businesses.

Way back September 2005 that I received a letter regarding the legalization of softwares used in my shop. It is a letter that warned me to use only licensed software or else I will face legal actions. Natakot kami noon kase hindi lang naman sa raids na ito pati na rin sa mga "fake" raids na nangyayari which we sometimes call "hulidap". It is better to be raided and apprehended legally by authorized people than the fake ones.

We already bought licensed MS OS (Microsoft Operating System) on all our computers. I hope the raids will lower down the numerous LANshops that emerged in every part of our country and let the capable shops remain. It is unfair for some of us entrepreneurs who have shed enough money to properly service the public with their online computing needs. The price war has killed most of Internet Cafe Owners lalo na ngayon nan panahon ng krisis. When this happens I believe the LAN shop business will be a good investment for those who really want to enter this kind of venture.

I am sorry for those small shops that I am against the use of pirated softwares. I suggest to please play fairly. If you cannot afford to get one try other alternatives. We can't stop the government from doing their job. Just do your responsibility as a business owner for peace of mind.
ryudo05
ryudo05

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum